Children in Difficulty :A Guide to Understanding and Helping
After introducing and discussing different forms of therapy and treatment used in clinical work with children, the book provides a series of chapters, each dealing with a specific difficulty. Drawing upon recent research findings, and employing detailed case illustrations, it seeks to help the reader to understand the nature of each problem and offers a guide as to how the child in difficulty can best be helped.
The book is designed to be of particular value to those working in education, social work, health and child-care settings, and anyone who needs to be able to recognize and help children in difficulty.
Title: Children in Difficulty :A Guide to Understanding and Helping
Author: Julian Elliott; Maurice Place
More Social Science
Globalization: A Very Short Introduction 2013 US$ 6.87 177 pages
When Breath Becomes Air 2016 US$ 12.99 240 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Diseases of children and adolescents > Mental disorders. Child psychiatry
- Academic > Health Sciences > Pediatrics > Examination. Diagnosis
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Developmental > Child
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare
- Social Science > Social Work