The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
If you're confident that you have mastered the basic grammatical structures of French and have a good working elementary vocabulary, then you are ready to proceed to a more advanced level. CliffsQuickReview French II will guide you through a more comprehensive review of the elements of the language. In addition to precise, succinct explanations of the rules, you'll also get
- A review of numbers, time, cognates (words that are similar in English and French), and "false friends" (words that look the same but have different meanings)
- Challenging thematic vocabulary lists to help you develop a more sophisticated and native way of expressing yourself
- Tips on how accent marks can help you translate words
- Guidelines on conditional sentences, subjunctives, participles, past and future tenses, and more
CliffsQuickReview French II acts as a supplement to your other learning material. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Or, here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Use the free Pocket Guide full of essential information
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center
- Use the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
226 pages; ISBN 9780764542510
, or download in