The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Advanced CISSP Prep Guide
Exam Q & A
Used alone or as an in-depth supplement to the bestselling The CISSP Prep Guide, this book provides you with an even more intensive preparation for the CISSP exam. With the help of more than 300 advanced questions and detailed answers, you'll gain a better understanding of the key concepts associated with the ten domains of the common body of knowledge (CBK). Each question is designed to test you on the information you'll need to know in order to pass the exam. Along with explanations of the answers to these advanced questions, you'll find discussions on some common incorrect responses as well. In addition to serving as an excellent tutorial, this book presents you with the latest developments in information security. It includes new information on:
- Carnivore, Echelon, and the U.S. Patriot Act
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and recent rulings
- The European Union Electronic Signature Directive
- The Advanced Encryption Standard, biometrics, and the Software Capability Maturity Model
- Genetic algorithms and wireless security models
- New threats and countermeasures
The CD-ROM includes all the questions and answers from the book with the Boson-powered test engine.
353 pages; ISBN 9780471454014
, or download in
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages