OCR(B) AS Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Unit F331 Chemistry for Life
There are three sections to each guide:
Introduction - includes advice on how to use the guide, an explanation of the skills being tested by the assessment objectives, an outline of the unit or module and, depending on the unit, suggestions for how to revise effectively and prepare for the examination questions.
Content Guidance - provides an examiner's overview of the module's key terms and concepts and identifies opportunities to exhibit the skills required by the unit. It is designed to help students to structure their revision and make them aware of the concepts they need to understand the exam and how they might analyse and evaluate topics.
Question and Answers - sample questions and with graded answers which have been carefully written to reflect the style of the unit. All responses are accompanied by commentaries which highlight their respective strengths and weaknesses, giving students an insight into the mind of the examiner.
Title: OCR(B) AS Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Unit F331 Chemistry for Life
Author: Frank Harriss
Biology for the IB Diploma Coursebook 2011 US$ 40.00 610 pages
Lectures on Quantum Mechanics 2015 US$ 40.00 443 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- OCR(B) A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Unit F335 Chemistry by DesignUS$ 35.18
- OCR(B) A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Unit F334 Chemistry of MaterialsUS$ 35.18
- OCR(B) AS/A2 Chemistry (Salters) Student Unit Guide: Units F333 and F336 Chemistry in Practice and Individual InvestigationUS$ 15.98
- OCR Chemistry A Student Guide 2US$ 15.98
- OCR Chemistry A Student Guide 2: Periodic table and energy; Core organic chemistryUS$ 8.99