Build kickass websites and applications for all mobile (and non-mobile) platforms by adding HTML5 and CSS3 to your web development toolkit. With this hands-on book, you’ll learn how to develop web apps that not only work on iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone, but also perform well and provide good user experience.
With lots of code and markup examples, you’ll learn best practices for using HTML5 features, including new web forms, SVG, Canvas, localStorage, and related APIs. You’ll also get an in-depth look at CSS3, and discover how to design apps for large monitors and tiny screens alike.
- Learn HTML5’s elements, syntax, and semantics
- Explore HTML5 media APIs for graphics, video, and audio
- Enable your applications to work offline, using AppCache, localStorage, and other APIs
- Learn what you need to know about CSS3 selectors and syntax
- Dive into CSS3 features such as multiple backgrounds, gradients, border-images, transitions, transforms, and animations
- Make your web applications usable, responsive, and accessible.
- Design for performance, user experience, and reliability on all platforms
480 pages; ISBN 9781491948897
, or download in or
Title: Mobile HTML5
Author: Estelle Weyl
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages