The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Mastering Photoshop Layers
A Photographer's Guide
Photoshop's layers are arguably the most powerful aspect of the software's user interface and are the key to successful image editing in Photoshop. Layers allow for both global and local adjustments to images and can be used to create a number of special effects. Best of all, layers allow for nondestructive editing of your original image. New Photoshop users often see layers as too complicated, and they miss out on the program's full potential.
This book will remove the confusion factor by providing an in-depth introduction to layers. Clear, step-by-step instructions and illustrations help the reader quickly master the tools that are relevant for photographers.
In this book you will learn about:
- Working with and building multiple layers
- Blending layers and which Options to use
- Using layers to enhance and retouch your images
- Creating and using layer masks
- Creating luminosity and saturation layer masks
- Using Smart Objects and Smart Filters
- Advanced layer techniques
- Time-saving shortcuts, tips, and tricks
300 pages; ISBN 9781492001294
, or download in or
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages