The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Public Policy Lessons from the Collapse of Enron and Other Major Corporations
Corporate Aftershock is a reasoned, informed response to the numerous proposals to restrict derivatives, structured financing activities, and shareholder protection principles and practices following the failure of Enron and other corporations. Readers get a cogent analysis of the public policy world after recent corporate debacles. Corporate Aftershock provides a detailed background of the markets, players, regulations, and institutional environment surrounding these failures.
Christopher L. Culp, PhD (Chicago, IL), is a Principal at CP Risk Management LLC. William A. Niskanen, PhD (Washington, DC), is Chairman of the Cato Institute.
353 pages; ISBN 9780471474142
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Accounting. Bookkeeping
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Accounting > Disclosure in accounting
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Political Science > Public Policy
- Business > Economic Policy
- Business > Corporate Finance
- Business > Investments & Securities
- Business > Accounting
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Risk Management