Evaluating Family Support
Thinking Internationally, Thinking Critically
Evaluating Family Support: Thinking Internationally, ThinkingCritically offers a full review of the conceptual andoperational problems involved in this complex and topicalfield.
Ilan Katz and John Pinkerton have brought together a team ofexperienced child care policy analysts and evaluators to presentthe current state of critical thinking alongside detailedinternational case studies. The chapters offer revealing glimpsesinto the nature of family support across the world, as well as anoverview of the challenges facing both practitioners andresearchers.
367 pages; ISBN 9780470864685
, or download in
Title: Evaluating Family Support
Author: Ilan Katz; John Pinkerton
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages
He's Just Not That Into You 2004 US$ 10.99 1 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > The family, marriage, home
- Political Science > Social Policy
- Family & Relationships > Parenting