Evaluating Family Support
Thinking Internationally, Thinking Critically
Evaluating Family Support: Thinking Internationally, Thinking Critically offers a full review of the conceptual and operational problems involved in this complex and topical field.
Ilan Katz and John Pinkerton have brought together a team of experienced child care policy analysts and evaluators to present the current state of critical thinking alongside detailed international case studies. The chapters offer revealing glimpses into the nature of family support across the world, as well as an overview of the challenges facing both practitioners and researchers.
367 pages; ISBN 9780470864685
, or download in
Title: Evaluating Family Support
Author: Ilan Katz; John Pinkerton
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 7.99 288 pages
The Joy of Sex 2013 US$ 13.99 288 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > The family, marriage, home
- Political Science > Social Policy
- Family & Relationships > Parenting