The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Evaluating Family Support
Thinking Internationally, Thinking Critically
Evaluating Family Support: Thinking Internationally, Thinking Critically offers a full review of the conceptual and operational problems involved in this complex and topical field.
Ilan Katz and John Pinkerton have brought together a team of experienced child care policy analysts and evaluators to present the current state of critical thinking alongside detailed international case studies. The chapters offer revealing glimpses into the nature of family support across the world, as well as an overview of the challenges facing both practitioners and researchers.
367 pages; ISBN 9780470864685
, or download in
Why Men Marry Bitches 2006 US$ 11.62 272 pages
Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus 2009 US$ 11.49 1 pages
Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man, Expanded Edition 2014 US$ 10.99 288 pages
The Drama of the Gifted Child 2008 US$ 13.95 144 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Social service. Social work. Charity organization and practice
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > The family, marriage, home
- Political Science > Social Policy
- Family & Relationships > Parenting