The Semantic Web
A Guide to the Future of XML, Web Services, and Knowledge Management
DR. LEO J. OBRST is an Artificial Intelligence Scientist at the MITRE Corporation, where he leads the Information Semantics team, and is a key participating member of numerous Semantic Web standards.
KEVIN T. SMITH is a Principal Software Architect at McDonald Bradley, where he serves as Chief Security Architect on the DOD’s Virtual Knowledge Base Project. He is an author of several programming books and speaks at industry conferences.
Title: The Semantic Web
Author: Michael C. Daconta; Leo J. Obrst; Kevin T. Smith
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The E-Myth Revisited 2009 US$ 10.99 288 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Information Technology
- Business > Knowledge Management
- Business > Information Management