The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Exploratory Data Mining and Data Cleaning
- Written for practitioners of data mining, data cleaning and database management.
- Presents a technical treatment of data quality including process, metrics, tools and algorithms.
- Focuses on developing an evolving modeling strategy through an iterative data exploration loop and incorporation of domain knowledge.
- Addresses methods of detecting, quantifying and correcting data quality issues that can have a significant impact on findings and decisions, using commercially available tools as well as new algorithmic approaches.
- Uses case studies to illustrate applications in real life scenarios.
- Highlights new approaches and methodologies, such as the DataSphere space partitioning and summary based analysis techniques.
Exploratory Data Mining and Data Cleaning will serve as an important reference for serious data analysts who need to analyze large amounts of unfamiliar data, managers of operations databases, and students in undergraduate or graduate level courses dealing with large scale data analys is and data mining.
226 pages; ISBN 9780471458647
, or download in
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Database management
- Academic > Computer Science > Data mining
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Database Management > Data Mining
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Data Processing
- Computers > Artificial Intelligence