The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Gender, Ethnicity and Place: Women and Identity in Guyana
The authors then discuss ways in which a gendered identity can create common ground which crosses ethnic divides and explore the potential for women of different races to work together, creating new development programmes with feminist aims.
This work offers a unique analytical framework for studies of women and development. It will be of value to researchers in Development Studies, Womens Studies, Sociology, Social Anthropology and Carribean Studies.
More from this author
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > Sexual life > Prostitution
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > Women. Feminism
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Current Events > Poverty
- Social Science > Poverty
- Social Science > Gender Studies
- Social Science > Ethnic Studies