Implementing Backup and Recovery
The Readiness Guide for the Enterprise
Prior to joining VERITAS, Dave worked at Control Data Corporation/Control Data Systems Incorporated for almost 30 years. He worked as a software support engineer for NetBackup and various UNIX operating systems. He was also the leading support engineeer for the super computers including the Cyber 205 and the ETA10.
David A. Chapa wears many hats at DataStaff (www.datastaff.com). In his official role he is the Consulting Manager responsible for managing the vision and direction of the consulting practices. His is also co-founder of Gray House Solutions (www.GrayHouseSolutions.com), a software company providing integrated disaster recovery solutions whose flagship product is Duplication Suite.
Prior to joining DataStaff, he held several senior level technical positions with various software manufacturers in the Backup Storage management market space. His experience spans 18 years in the computer industry with such companies as Cheyenne Software, Unisys, OpenVision, and NSI Software, with the last 10 years focused solely on data availability and storage.
Title: Implementing Backup and Recovery
Author: David B Little
The Innovators 2014 US$ 9.99 528 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing Backup processing alternatives
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Networking
- Computers > Security
- Computers > System Support & Administration