The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
CliffsStudySolver Spanish I is for students who want to reinforce their knowledge with a learn-by-doing approach. Inside, you’ll get the practice you need to learn Spanish I with problem-solving tools such as
- Clear, concise reviews of every topic
- Practice problems in every chapter — with explanations and solutions
- A diagnostic pretest to assess your current skills
- A full-length exam that adapts to your skill level
Example problems, work problems, worked solutions, and verb charts can help you communicate in a Spanish-speaking environment. Explore other aspects of the language including
- The parts of speech: Articles, adjectives and adverbs, nouns and pronouns, and prepositions
- Verbs: Regular and irregular, gerunds, and moods
- Verb tenses: The progressive, imperfect, and present perfect tenses
- Sentences, phrases, and clauses
- Punctuation and capitalization
Practice makes perfect —and whether you're taking lessons or teaching yourself, CliffsStudySolver guides can help you make the grade.
Author Gail Stein, M.A., taught foreign languages to junior- and senior-high classes for more than 30 years. She has written several language textbooks, including the Spanish Practice and Testing series.
401 pages; ISBN 9780764555916
, or download in
More from this author
- The Pocket Idiot's Guide to Spanish Phrases, 3rd Edition2003US$ 9.95259 pages
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Writing Well2000US$ 18.95475 pages