The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
CliffsStudySolver English Grammar is for students who want to reinforce their knowledge with a learn-by-doing approach. Inside, you’ll get the practice you need to learn English grammar with problem-solving tools such as
- Clear, concise reviews of every topic
- Practice problems in every chapter — with explanations and solutions
- A diagnostic pretest to assess your current skills
- A full-length exam that adapts to your skill level
A glossary, a list of commonly misused words, and punctuation and capitalization rules can help you communicate effectively. This workbook also covers the parts of speech, verbs, and active and passive voices. Explore other aspects of English including
- Subjects and predicates
- Adjective and adverbial phrases
- Noun-verb agreement
- Frequently encountered sentence problems
- Using numerals
Practice makes perfect — and whether you're taking lessons or teaching yourself, CliffsStudySolver guides can help you make the grade.
Author Jeffrey Coghill is a medical librarian at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC; Stacy Magedanz is currently a reference librarian at California State University in San Bernardino. Both have M.A. degrees in English.