The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Programming 3D Applications with HTML5 and WebGL
3D Animation and Visualization for Web Pages
Create high-performance, visually stunning 3D applications for the Web, using HTML5 and related technologies such as CSS3 and WebGLâ€”the emerging web graphics standard. With this book, youâ€™ll learn how to use the tools, frameworks, and libraries for building 3D models and animations, mind-blowing visual effects, and advanced user interaction in both desktop and mobile browsers.
- Explore HTML5 APIs and related technologies for creating 3D web graphics, including WebGL, Canvas, and CSS
- Delve into the 3D content creation pipeline, and the modeling and animation tools for creating killer 3D content
- Look into several game engines and frameworks for building 3D applications, including the authorâ€™s Vizi framework
- Create 3D environments with multiple objects and complex interaction, using examples and supporting code
- Examine the issues involved in building WebGL-based 3D applications for mobile browsers
404 pages; ISBN 9781449363949
, or download in or
Title: Programming 3D Applications with HTML5 and WebGL
Author: Tony Parisi
The Innovators 2014 US$ 16.99 528 pages