The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
The Spiritual Classic & International Bestseller: Revised and Updated Edition
“A magnificent achievement. In its power to touch the heart, to awaken consciousness, [The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying] is an inestimable gift.”
—San Francisco Chronicle
A newly revised and updated edition of the internationally bestselling spiritual classic, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying, written by Sogyal Rinpoche, is the ultimate introduction to Tibetan Buddhist wisdom. An enlightening, inspiring, and comforting manual for life and death that the New York Times calls, “The Tibetan equivalent of [Dante’s] The Divine Comedy,” this is the essential work that moved Huston Smith, author of The World’s Religions, to proclaim, “I have encountered no book on the interplay of life and death that is more comprehensive, practical, and wise.”
Title: The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying
Author: Sogyal Rinpoche
More Body Mind
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Practice of Buddhism. Forms of worship > Modifications, schools, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Societies, councils, associations, clubs, etc.
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > History
- Academic > Religion > Indian Religions > Buddhism > Buddhist literature
- Self-Help > Death, Grief, Bereavement
- Religion > Buddhism
- Body Mind & Spirit > Spirituality
- Body Mind & Spirit > Reincarnation