The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Ideology and Curriculum
When Ideology and Curriculum was first published in 1979 it was quickly established as a path breaking statement on the relationship between cultural and economic power in education. It has been translated into many languages including Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, and Greek, and it has had a profound impact on the debates about education and democracy in many nations. Most recently, it has been named one of the 20 most influential volumes in the history of western education.
More Social Science
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Education of special classes of persons > Women. Girls
- Academic > Education > Special aspects of education > Social aspects of education > Educational sociology
- Education > Curricula
- Education > Philosophy & Social Aspects
- Education > Teaching Methods & Materials
- Social Science > Sociology