The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Issues in Physical Education
Issues in Physical Education stimulates student-teachers, NQTs and practising physical education teachers to reflect on issues important to improving teaching in physical education. It encourages reflection and debate as an important part of professional development. Issues discussed include:
- aims as an issue in physical education
- breadth, balance and assessment in the physical education curriculum
- equality and the inclusion of pupils with special needs in physical education
- progression and continuity in physical education between primary and secondary schools
- community initiatives in physical education
- physical education, health and life-long participation in physical activity.
288 pages; ISBN 9781134662937
, or download in or
More from this author
- A Practical Guide to Teaching Physical Education in the Secondary School2006US$ 40.95177 pages
- Readings for Learning to Teach in the Secondary School2013US$ 45.95392 pages