The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Youth Culture in the Age of Multimedia
This work explores the diverse ways in which young people are active social agents in the production of youth culture in the digital age. It collects an international range of empirical accounts describing the ways in which young people utilize and appropriate new technology. The contributors draw on a range of theoretical perspectives including cultural studies, social anthropology and feminism.
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Youth. Adolescents. Teenagers
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers and children
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Art > Popular Culture
- Current Events > Mass Media
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Social Science > Feminism & Feminist Theory
- Computers > Social Aspects
- Technology > Social Aspects
- Family & Relationships > Teenagers