The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Windows PowerShell 2.0 Best Practices
Apply best practices for automating system administration with Windows PowerShell 2.0 and optimize your operational efficiency and results. This guide captures the field-tested tips, real-world lessons, and candid advice of practitioners across the range of business and technical scenarios and across the scripting life cycle. Discover how to:
- Take advantage of new features and cmdlets in Windows PowerShell 2.0
- Plan scripting usage scenarios and define standards Deploy Windows PowerShell 2.0 to desktops and servers
- Configure scripting environments
- Optimize remote scripting capabilities
- Work with Active Directory and WMI
- Design functions and modules
- Optimize input and output
- Handle errors
- Document scripts
- Test and troubleshoot scripts
- Avoid scripting pitfalls
The companion CD includes a fully searchable eBook and sample scripts.
For customers who purchase an ebook version of this title, instructions for downloading the CD files can be found in the ebook.
, or download in
Visual Basic in Easy Steps 2011 US$ 14.99 193 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming, 3e 2012 US$ 39.99 1224 pages
HTML and CSS 2011 US$ 29.99 514 pages