Competing Economic Theories
Essays in Honour of Giovanni Caravale
Providing a contemporary overview of the debate amongst theoretical stands in economics, this book brings together contributions from a number of eminent scholars. It covers important issues in methodology and the history of thought, as well as economic analysis. The book is structured in five parts which:
- focus on the relevance of the history of economic ideas for current economic analysis
- centre on the role of classical theory of value and distribution
- contrast the equilibrium approach with an out-of-equilibrium perspective
- offer an evaluation of the legacy of Keynes in the light of the recent development of macroeconomics
- is dedicated to the issue of how institutions ought to be embedded in current economic theorising.
Providing up-to-date, fresh and detailed perspectives on economic theory, this book will prove invaluable for students and academics in the fields of the history of economics, and contemporary economic theory.
417 pages; ISBN 9781134542758
, or download in
Title: Competing Economic Theories
Author: Sergio Nisticò; Domenico Tosato
The Social Entrepreneur's Playbook, Expanded Edition 2013 US$ 9.99 235 pages
How To Win Friends and Influence People 2010 US$ 10.99 320 pages