The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Competing Economic Theories
Essays in Honour of Giovanni Caravale
Providing a contemporary overview of the debate amongst theoretical stands in economics, this book brings together contributions from a number of eminent scholars. It covers important issues in methodology and the history of thought, as well as economic analysis. The book is structured in five parts which:
- focus on the relevance of the history of economic ideas for current economic analysis
- centre on the role of classical theory of value and distribution
- contrast the equilibrium approach with an out-of-equilibrium perspective
- offer an evaluation of the legacy of Keynes in the light of the recent development of macroeconomics
- is dedicated to the issue of how institutions ought to be embedded in current economic theorising.
Providing up-to-date, fresh and detailed perspectives on economic theory, this book will prove invaluable for students and academics in the fields of the history of economics, and contemporary economic theory.
417 pages; ISBN 9781134542758
, or download in
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages