The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Android Phones For Dummies
A colorful guide to make your Android phone do your bidding
The popularity of Android phones is simply exploding, so it's a perfect time for popular For Dummies author Dan Gookin to update his bestselling guide to all things Android phones. From setup and configuration to taking advantage of the latest amazing Android features, this practical resource is designed to make new Android users comfortable and to help veterans get the most out of their Android phone. Covering features that are common to the most popular Android phones, this book walks you through the basics of making calls, using the touchscreen, sending e-mails and texts, browsing the Internet, using the camera, staying in touch with social media, and so much more.
- Includes the Android essentials such as texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, using maps, taking photos, recording video, synching with a PC, troubleshooting, and more
- Shows how to expand your phone’s potential with the latest apps, music, movies, e-books, TV shows, and games available from Google Play
- Covers Android smartphones from leading manufactures including HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, and LG to name a few
Android Phones For Dummies, 2nd Edition is your one-stop guide to getting things done and learning the ins and outs of your Android smartphone.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118720295
, or download in or
No Place to Hide 2014 US$ 12.99 256 pages
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing