The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Based on themes such as status and welfare, Old Age from Antiquity to Post-Modernity examines the role of the elderly in history. This empirical study represents a substantial contribution to both the historical understanding of old age in past societies as well as the discussion of the contribution of post-modernism to historical scholarship.
255 pages; ISBN 9781134711246
, or download in
Duty 2014 US$ 14.99 640 pages
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Aged. Gerontology (Social aspects). Retirement
- History > Military > World War II
- Social Science > Sociology
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Social Science > Gerontology
- Family & Relationships > Aging
- History > World
- History > Medieval
- History > Ancient