The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Based on themes such as status and welfare, Old Age from Antiquity to Post-Modernity examines the role of the elderly in history. This empirical study represents a substantial contribution to both the historical understanding of old age in past societies as well as the discussion of the contribution of post-modernism to historical scholarship.
255 pages; ISBN 9781134711246
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Aged. Gerontology (Social aspects). Retirement
- History > Military > World War II
- Social Science > Sociology
- Social Science > Special Groups
- Social Science > Gerontology
- Family & Relationships > Aging
- History > World
- History > Medieval
- History > Ancient