The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Young Europeans, Work and Family
Based on qualitative research carried out with young people aged from 18 to 30 in five European countries, Young Europeans, Work and Family examines young people's pathways to adulthood, and their perspectives on their future work and family lives.
This enlightening book investigates young people from a range of social classes and at various phases in their life: in training, in higher education, in insecure work and in steady jobs, including high- and low-status employment. The study was carried out by a cross-disciplinary team of researchers from Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden and the UK, countries that represent a variety of economic profiles and welfare state regimes.
208 pages; ISBN 9781134537013
, or download in
More Social Science
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Youth. Adolescents. Teenagers
- Academic > Sociology > The Family. Marriage. Women > The family. Marriage. Home > Young men and women
- Academic > Family and Consumer Sciences > The family, marriage, home
- Current Events > Europe
- Social Science > Social Issues
- Social Science > Sociology