The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
History of the Study of Landforms
Historical and Regional Geomorphology, 1890-1950
This volume provides a global treatment of historical and regional geomorphic work as it developed from the end of the nineteenth century to the hiatus of the Second World War. The book deals with the burgeoning of the eustatic theory, the concepts of isostasy and epeirogeny, and the first complete statements of the cycle of erosion and of polycyclic denudation chronology.
521 pages; ISBN 9781134935178
, or download in
- Academic > Physical Geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain > Landforms, Abstracts, Periodicals
- Academic > Physical Geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain > Geomorphology, Field work, Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Academic > Geography > Physical geography > Geomorphology. Landforms. Terrain
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Science > Earth Sciences
- Science > Geology
- Science > Geography
- Social Science > Human Geography