CompTIA Security+ Review Guide
The CompTIA Security+ certification offers tremendous opportunities for IT professionals. For those who want to take their careers to the next level, CompTIA Security+ Review Guide: Exam SY0-401 is here to serve as a great resource for certification preparation. This concise, focused guide is easy to use and is organized by each exam objective for quick review and reinforcement of key topics. You'll find information on network security, compliance and operational security, and threats and vulnerabilities. Additionally, this indispensable resource delves into application, data, and host security, access control and identity management, and cryptography. Whether you're looking to achieve Security+ certification or simply get up to speed on key IT security concepts, this review guide brings together lessons on the most essential topics.
In addition to the content in the book, you'll have access to more than 100 practice exam questions, electronic flashcards, and a searchable glossary of key terms.
- Serves as an essential review guide for Security+ certification exam
- Split into six sections that cover the most essential topics for professionals interested in Security+ certification and other certifications
- Features additional resources featured on companion website, including practice exam questions, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
More than 250,000 IT professionals have earned their Security+ certification since it was founded. Join the thousands who are excelling in their IT careers and get a head start on reviewing for one of the field's most sought after certifications.
456 pages; ISBN 9781118922903
, or download in or
Title: CompTIA Security+ Review Guide
Author: James M. Stewart
Alan M. Turing 2012 US$ 13.00 210 pages
Microsoft Excel and Access Integration 2007 US$ 39.99 410 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing personnel; Certification
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Certification