Construction Contracts 3E
Law and Management
Although the legal principles involved in construction contracts and their management and administration are an aspect of general contract law, the practical and commercial complexities of the construction industry have increasingly made this a specialist field. Recognizing this, Construction Contracts is a fully revised edition of the UK’s leading textbook on the law governing this area.
Brought up to date with recent cases and developments in the law as it stands at July 2000, this new edition:
- takes full account of the effects of the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996, the Arbitration Act 1996, the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and the changes in the legal system brought about by the Woolf reforms
- includes extended coverage of financial protection, construction insurance and tendering controls, as well as the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations
- has been revised to take account of changes to the common standard-form contracts, particularly the New Engineering Contract and the GC/Works family of contracts.
Retaining the same basic approach as its successful predecessors, this important text introduces the general principles that underlie contracts in construction, illustrating them by reference to the most important standard forms currently in use.
408 pages; ISBN 9781135803278
, or download in
Title: Construction Contracts 3E
Author: John Murdoch; Will Hughes
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 39.99 843 pages
- Academic > Engineering > Building construction > Construction by phase of the work (Building trades)
- Academic > Law > Law of the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Architecture > Public, Commercial, or Industrial Buildings
- Technology > Engineering > Civil
- Law > Property
- Law > Contracts
- Technology > Construction