The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Fifty Years War
The United States and the Soviet Union in World Politics, 1941-1991
This is an authoritative and comprehensive history of the Fifty Years' war and the relationship that dominated world politics in the second half of the twentieth century.
For fifty years relations between the United States and the Soviet Union were deciding factors in international affairs. Available for the first time in paperback, Richard Crockatt's acclaimed book is an examination of this relationship in its global context. It breaks new ground in seeking a synthesis of historical narrative and analysis of the global structures within which superpower relations developed. Attention is given to economic as well as political and military factors.
440 pages; ISBN 9781134779352
, or download in
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > History > United States > Diplomatic history. Foreign and general relations. > Relations with individual countries
- Academic > History > United States > History > Political history
- Academic > History > America > General
- Current Events > Warfare & Terrorism
- Political Science > International Relations
- Social Science