Above the Line
How to Create a Company Culture that Engages Employees, Delights Customers and Delivers Results
Above the Line: How to Create a Company Culture that Engages Employees, Delights Customers and Delivers Results offers all leaders a handbook for leveraging an organisation's culture to engage staff, increase customer satisfaction and streamline business performance. A groundbreaking work, this book reveals what it takes to achieve optimum results from your organisational culture without employing the use of external consultants. This organic, in-house approach to company culture transformation saves both time and money. Step-by-step, author Michael Henderson illustrates how to create a culture in which employees and leaders delight those outside the company—customers, shareholder, employees' families, suppliers and the board of directors—and anyone else who may benefit from an association with the organisation.
The book's proven models and ideas have been tried and tested with a broad range of of high-profile international companies. Expert author, Michael Henderson, a.k.a. The Corporate Anthropologist, has more than 30 years' experience, and a proven track record of working and consulting with organisations to enhance their workplace cultures.
- Reveals how to create an organisational culture that achieves desired results
- Puts the cultural transformation process in the hands of the people directly effected
- Smashes some of the established and costly myths about culture and how to work with culture
This important resource is written for leaders, managers and supervisors at all levels and across industries.
280 pages; ISBN 9780730312512
, or download in or
Title: Above the Line
Author: Michael Henderson
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Business > Management