Above the Line
How to Create a Company Culture that Engages Employees, Delights Customers and Delivers Results
Above the Line: How to Create a Company Culture that EngagesEmployees, Delights Customers and Delivers Results offers allleaders a handbook for leveraging an organisation's culture toengage staff, increase customer satisfaction and streamlinebusiness performance. A groundbreaking work, this book reveals whatit takes to achieve optimum results from your organisationalculture without employing the use of external consultants. Thisorganic, in-house approach to company culture transformation savesboth time and money. Step-by-step, author Michael Hendersonillustrates how to create a culture in which employees and leadersdelight those outside the company—customers, shareholder,employees' families, suppliers and the board of directors—andanyone else who may benefit from an association with theorganisation.
The book's proven models and ideas have been tried and testedwith a broad range of of high-profile international companies.Expert author, Michael Henderson, a.k.a. The CorporateAnthropologist, has more than 30 years' experience, and a proventrack record of working and consulting with organisations toenhance their workplace cultures.
- Reveals how to create an organisational culture that achievesdesired results
- Puts the cultural transformation process in the hands of thepeople directly effected
- Smashes some of the established and costly myths about cultureand how to work with culture
This important resource is written for leaders, managers andsupervisors at all levels and across industries.
280 pages; ISBN 9780730312512
, or download in or
Title: Above the Line
Author: Michael Henderson
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Location of industry
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Organizational behavior
- Business > Management