The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Play in Early Childhood
From Birth to Six Years
Play and development are key topics for all who work with young children. Based on the pioneering work of Mary D. Sheridan, Play in Early Childhood is an introductory text which explains how children's play develops and how they develop as they play. It features:
- over eighty illustrations
- descriptions of play at each stage of development, from birth to six years
- outlines of different play sequences
- information on children with special needs
- practical advice on the adult's role in providing for play.
This edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to meet the needs of early years workers and students on courses leading to awards in child care and education.
63 pages; ISBN 9781134662791
, or download in or
More from this author
A Handbook for Classroom Management That Works 2005 US$ 27.95 189 pages
The Principal's Guide to Managing School Personnel 2008 US$ 36.95 217 pages