Play in Early Childhood
From Birth to Six Years
Play and development are key topics for all who work with young children. Based on the pioneering work of Mary D. Sheridan, Play in Early Childhood is an introductory text which explains how children's play develops and how they develop as they play. It features:
- over eighty illustrations
- descriptions of play at each stage of development, from birth to six years
- outlines of different play sequences
- information on children with special needs
- practical advice on the adult's role in providing for play.
This edition has been thoroughly revised and updated to meet the needs of early years workers and students on courses leading to awards in child care and education.
Title: Play in Early Childhood
Author: Jackie Harding; Liz Meldon-Smith; Mary Sheridan
Cambridge IGCSE Business Studies 2015 US$ 25.42 480 pages
Biology for the IB Diploma Coursebook Digital Edition 2014 US$ 38.54 415 pages
National Core Curriculum for Basic Education 2014 2016 US$ 24.15 508 pages
Cambridge International AS and A Level Business Ebook 2014 US$ 31.98 988 pages