Objective-C Programmer's Reference
- Takes you quickly through fundamental concepts such as interfaces and class implementations.
- Provides a concise reference to the Foundation Framework that is all-important when programming in Objective-C.
- Highlights key differences between Objective-C and other popular languages such as Java or Python.
- Provides the fundamentals of Cocoa and Cocoa Touch, which are the standard for OS X and iOS development.
Objective-C Programmer's Reference is a book for professional developers in Objective-C, or those who are moving to Objective-C from other languages. The book is written for readers who lack the time to invest in more traditional books, which usually spend hundreds of pages to explain concepts that are part of the working programmer’s standard vocabulary.
375 pages; ISBN 9781430259060
, or download in
Title: Objective-C Programmer's Reference
Author: Carlos Oliveira
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > occam2
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Programming Languages