Objective-C Quick Syntax Reference
The Objective-C Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the popular Objective-C programming language, which is the core language behind the APIs found in the Apple iOS and Mac OS SDKs. It presents the essential Objective-C syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You wont find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Objective-C programmer.
In the Objective-C Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the Objective-C language syntax.
- Short, simple, and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
116 pages; ISBN 9781430264880
, or download in
Title: Objective-C Quick Syntax Reference
Author: Matthew Campbell
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
The Internet For Dummies 2015 US$ 19.99 388 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Beginning ASP.NET 4.5 in VB 2012 US$ 31.49 889 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > occam2
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Information Technology