The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Comparative Public Administration
This accessible introduction to the system of public administration uses a clear, country by country analysis and includes new public management approaches.
Including often neglected areas such as the European Union; Japan; Britain; France; Germany; The Republic of Ireland; Italy, Sweden and the United States, this student-friendly volume is a highly valuable resource for students of Politics and Administration at all levels.
288 pages; ISBN 9781134668113
, or download in or
More Social Science
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > International Relations
- Social Science