Comparative Public Administration
This accessible introduction to the system of public administration uses a clear, country by country analysis and includes new public management approaches.
Including often neglected areas such as the European Union; Japan; Britain; France; Germany; The Republic of Ireland; Italy, Sweden and the United States, this student-friendly volume is a highly valuable resource for students of Politics and Administration at all levels.
288 pages; ISBN 9781134668113
, or download in or
Title: Comparative Public Administration
Author: J.A. Chandler
More Social Science
The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down 1998 US$ 9.99 339 pages
The Corner 2013 US$ 12.99 576 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Political Science > International Relations
- Social Science