The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Rethinking Public Relations
The Spin and the Substance
PR is a £2.3 billion UK industry with up to 50,000 jobs, a poor reputation and yet a pervasive influence on politics and markets. Historically, it has been mostly weak propaganda and market boosterism, yet it escapes sustained academic scrutiny.
This topical book analyzes all aspects of public relations, challenging accepted views and examining the industry’s position as a whole. The author argues that PR needs reform because it will not go away, and because it continues to grow. Incorporating the latest facts and figures, this analysis for advanced students of business and PR provides a fresh approach to a significant contemporary subject.
209 pages; ISBN 9781134603572
, or download in or
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Labor market. Labor supply. Labor demand
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Public relations. Industrial publicity
- Media > Media Analysis
- Media > Media, Communication and Cultural Studies
- Media > Public Relations
- Business > Advertising & Promotion
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Public Relations