If you’re new to content management systems—or even new to building websites—this practical guide will get you up and running in no time. You don’t have to know much code, if any, to get started.
Need to build a website quickly? Have a client that requires a powerful website with lots of compelling features? Ideal for web designers and developers alike, this updated edition takes you step-by-step through site creation with Joomla, with plenty of hands-on exercises along the way.
- Build a sample site throughout the book to see how Joomla! works
- Plan and structure your site’s categories, articles, menus, and modules
- Learn the ins and outs of creating, organizing, and displaying content
- Add images, audio, and video—and create complete image galleries
- Build a blog, set up an events calendar, and create custom user forms
- Sell merchandise by putting together your own online store
- Engage visitors by creating user profiles and hangouts
- Secure your site and keep it optimized
- Migrate to Joomla! 3 and update your third-party extensions
362 pages; ISBN 9781449356460
Download in or
Title: Using Joomla!
Author: Ron Severdia; Jennifer Gress
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages