The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
High Temperature Superconductors And Other Superfluids
Written by eminent researchers in the field, this text describes the theory of superconductivity and superfluidity starting from liquid helium and a charged Bose-gas. It also discusses the modern bipolaron theory of strongly coupled superconductors, which explains the basic physical properties of high-temperature superconductors. This book will be of interest to fourth year graduate and postgraduate students, specialist libraries, information centres and chemists working in high-temperature superconductivity.
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism > Semiconductors
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism > Superconductivity
- Academic > Physics > Electricity and magnetism > High temperature superconductors
- Academic > Physics > General > Physics; Tables
- Academic > Physics > Electricity
- Academic > Physics > Physics; Philosophy
- Technology > Engineering > Mechanical
- Science > Chemistry > Technical & Industrial
- Science > Mechanics
- Science > Thermodynamics
- Science > Physics
- Technology > Superconductors & Superconductivity