The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Management of Dementia
The second edition of Management of Dementia combines a balanced review of the latest knowledge and research in this area with practical guidance based on the authors' considerable personal experience of dementia care. It is directed at professionals working in the area who want to practice evidence-based medicine without losing sight of the patient and who want to be sure of dispensing the most appropriate pharmacology while also using other non-pharmacological treatments to their optimum effect. Concise and easy to read, the completely revised Management of Dementia provides readers both with a full knowledge of the evolution of modern dementia care and also with the basis for understanding new developments as they occur.
More from this author
- Vascular Cognitive Impairment in Clinical Practice2009US$ 128.00258 pages
- Case Studies in Dementia2011US$ 58.00328 pages
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Neurosciences. Biological psychiatry. Neuropsychiatry > Neurology. Diseases of the nervous system > Psychiatry > Psychopathology > Psychoses
- Academic > Health Sciences > Internal medicine > Psychosomatic medicine
- Medicine > Hospital Administration & Care
- Medicine > Neuroscience
- Medicine > Neurology
- Medicine > Critical Care
- Medicine > Geriatrics
- Psychology & Psychiatry