Guitar All-In-One For Dummies
There's no denying that guitar players have cachet. The guitar is an ever-present part of our collective musical heritage, and the sound can be sensual, aggressive, or a million things in between. Whether you're hoping to conquer Free Bird, Bourée, or Bolero Mallorquin, you need to learn to walk before you can run. Even once you can run, you need something to help you clear hurdles along the way.
That's where Guitar All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition, comes in. It's your complete compendium of guitar instruction, written in clear, concise For Dummies style. It covers everything from positioning and basic chords to guitar theory and playing styles, and even includes maintenance advice to keep your instrument sounding great. It's an amazing resource for newbies and veterans alike, and offers you the opportunity to stretch beyond your usual genre.
- Forge the sound of rock, blues, classical, and more
- Understand the music theory behind guitar mastery
- Express yourself through your own compositions
- Perform practice exercises for muscle memory and dexterity
Guitar All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition, includes access to audio tracks and instructional videos to guide you through the lessons and inspire you to play often, which is the number-one key to success. You get advice and instruction from some of the most respected guitar teachers in the business, plus online resources, for less than the cost of a single lesson. Guitar All-In-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition, is the key to bringing your music to life.
648 pages; ISBN 9781118872109
, or download in or
Title: Guitar All-In-One For Dummies
Author: Hal Leonard Corporation; Jon Chappell; Mark Phillips; Desi Serna
To Selena, with Love 2012 US$ 11.99 304 pages
Up and Down with the Rolling Stones 2011 US$ 5.99 385 pages
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Instrumental techniques > Plucked instruments
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > History
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Music theory
- Academic > Performing Arts > Instruction and study > Composition. Elements and techniques of music
- Music > Musical Instruments
- Music > Instruction & Study