Special Edition Using Oracle 11i, Adobe Reader
The first part of Special Edition Using Oracle 11i introduces the Oracle ERP applications and R11i concepts. The reader is then educated on proven techniques for implementing these complex and integrated systems. Configuration and usage of each of the financial, distribution, manufacturing, HRMS, and projects applications are covered, followed by a discussion of working with Oracle Support, consulting firms, and compatible software vendors. The appendixes review the employment market, consulting opportunities, and provide the reader with an implementation checklist. All of R11i's new features are covered in-depth and in practical terms. Not only will readers understand Oracle's new capabilities, they will be able to apply them right away.
Title: Special Edition Using Oracle 11i, Adobe Reader
Author: BOSS Corporation
The Student Leadership Challenge 2014 US$ 36.00 306 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2015 US$ 38.00 746 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Oracle 11i E-Business Suite from the Front LinesUS$ 109.95
- Optimizing IEEE 802.11i Resource and Security EssentialsUS$ 69.95
- Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Access 2007US$ 39.99
- Special Edition Using Mac OS X Leopard (Adobe Reader)US$ 39.99
- Special Edition Using Microsoft Office Visio 2007 (Adobe Reader)US$ 35.99