The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
How Macs Work, Millennium Edition, Adobe Reader
Have you ever wondered exactly how those beautiful lime or tangerine or blueberry iMacs work? Or how the operating system works on your iBook? Old and new generations of Macintosh users alike can find the answers in How Macs Work, Millennium Edition. Topics include: how different types of memory function, how data is stored, how FireWire transfers huge amounts of real-time digital data from consumer electronics devices like video camcorders into your Mac, increasing Mac speed and maximizing potential, how AirPort provides Internet access and creates networks on Macs without wires, and how Mac¿s new digital video editing technology can turn a VHS tape into polished digital video. The book will also explain how the Mac operating system works, including OS X ("OS Ten") the completely new implementation of the Macintosh operating system which features state-of-the-art technology throughout and an entirely new user interface called "Aqua."
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware