How to Expand & Upgrade PCs, Adobe Reader
This book focuses on upgrades and add-ons that any consumer level user can make with their PC. It uses the highly visual layout of the the incredibly successful How it Works series to make upgrading a snap. It goes beyond most hardware books by addressing more than just the nuts, bolts, and techie connections of hardware. Each chapter looks at: *Determining the type of upgrade you need *Tools, requirements, and physical installation *Windows and application setup for your new hardware *Using the hardware once you have it installed *Tips and tricks for getting the most from your investment This unique approach brings together all of the pre-purchase, installation, and usage issues a user will face.
Title: How to Expand & Upgrade PCs, Adobe Reader
Author: Preston Gralla
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- How to Expand LoveUS$ 11.99
- Learning How to Trust Revised and ExpandedUS$ 16.99
- How We Heal, Revised and Expanded EditionUS$ 14.99
- How to Blog a Book Revised and Expanded EditionUS$ 15.99
- Relocating Teams and Expanding Leagues in Professional Sports: How the Major Leagues Respond to Market ConditionsUS$ 84.00