Microsoft Office 2000 Deployment and Administration, Adobe Reader
If you're managing, deploying, configuring or troubleshooting any version of Office 2000 or Office 97/98, you can't afford to be without Microsoft Office 2000 Administrator's Desk Reference. Discover how to integrate Microsoft Office into multi-vendor and cross-platform environments. Leverage Office Web and workgroup capabilities for more effective document publishing and decision-making. Integrate Word into desktop publishing workflows. Manage mobile and global users. Troubleshoot failed Office installations. Coexist with legacy apps. Manage your VBA code resources. Provide better help desk support. Whether you're a system or network administrator, manager, IT professional or power user, the business-critical answers you need are right here.
Title: Microsoft Office 2000 Deployment and Administration, Adobe Reader
Author: Bill Camarda; Bo Williams; Daryl Lucas; Laura Stewart; Czitrom; Christopher Negus; Brady Merkel; Steven Kern
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Tricks of the Microsoft Office 2007 Gurus (Adobe Reader)US$ 31.99
- How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2013US$ 27.00
- Windows Command Line for Administration for Windows, Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2US$ 14.99
- Microsoft Office Excel 2003 QuickStepsUS$ 19.99
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 QuickStepsUS$ 16.99