The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Microsoft Windows 2000 Registry Handbook, Adobe Reader
Windows 2000 Registry Handbook helps administrators become more effective and productive. This handbook helps you use the registry for practical business purposes. While other books tend to discuss technology for the sake of technology, this book delivers timely, critical information that you can use to perform your job better. Topics covered are administering and securing the Registry, customizing Windows 2000, scripting changes, troubleshooting, and diagnosing common Registry errors.
384 pages; ISBN 9780768655780
, or download in
More from this author
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Operating Systems > Windows
- Computers > Manuals & User Guides
- Computers > Networking