Migrating to Microsoft Office 2000, Adobe Reader
Have you ever gone home on Friday, only to come back on Monday to an entirely new suite of applications on your desktop? Ever fumbled through menus and screens trying to figure out how to do the same work you've always had to do. Frustrating, isn't it? Migrating to Office 2000 is designed for the common "victim" of upgrading to a new software package. Even the most savvy users struggle to return to productivity in the wake of upgrades, and what you are looking for is just what has changed. This book doesn't focus on reasons to upgrade or total cost of ownership discussion--just where the buttons are now so you can go on with your work.
Title: Migrating to Microsoft Office 2000, Adobe Reader
Author: Laura Stewart
Introduction to Water Resources and Environmental Issues 2009 US$ 60.99 470 pages
Fundamentals of Condensed Matter Physics 2016 US$ 60.99 462 pages
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Early Years Nutrition and Healthy WeightUS$ 45.02
- Tricks of the Microsoft Office 2007 Gurus (Adobe Reader)US$ 31.99
- Microsoft Office Access 2007 On Demand (Adobe Reader)US$ 27.99
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 On Demand (Adobe Reader)US$ 27.99
- VBA for the 2007 Microsoft Office System (Adobe Reader)US$ 31.99