Que's Official Internet Yellow Pages, 2002 Edition, Adobe Reader
You would think that with all the information online, you'd be able to find what you need. Well...that isn't so because information online isn't stored or organized in any logical fashion. The goal of Que's Official Internet Yellow Pages is to help organize this information in one directory so that you can save time in your search. The directory is organized by categories and includes topics such as education, finance and investment, shopping, games, computer technology, parenting, home schooling, travel, and more. Web sites are identified with specially designed icons if they exhibit ease in usability, offer e-commerce, and/or are the "best of the best" site in their category.
Title: Que's Official Internet Yellow Pages, 2002 Edition, Adobe Reader
Author: Asit Patel; Dallas Releford
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Public Confidence in the Management of Radioactive Waste: The Canadian Context 2002 EditionUS$ 75.00
- Le portrait littéraire - Edition 2002US$ 8.99
- The Best Business Stories of the Year: 2002 EditionUS$ 13.99
- Blackstone's Guide to the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002US$ 49.99
- Internet Kids & Family Yellow Pages, 2001 EditionUS$ 24.99