The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Special Edition Using Microsoft Word 2002, Adobe Reader
Special Edition Using Microsoft Word 2002 is the most detailed business-focused guide to Microsoft Word 2002 in the marketplace. More than any competitive book, it focuses on maximizing user productivity with real-world documents in real-world environments.
Topics covered include:
- Using Word as an Email Editor
- Using Word 10's Speech Command, Control and Dictation
- Creating Organization Charts
- Word Document Privacy and Security Options
- Managing Document-Collaboration and Revisions
- Creating a Real-World Solution with VBA and Word
990 pages; ISBN 9780768656244
, or download in
More from this author
- Microsoft Office 2000 Deployment and Administration, Adobe Reader2006US$ 39.991344 pages
- Mac OS X Panther Unleashed2004US$ 39.991703 pages