C++ All-in-One For Dummies
C++ is the workhorse of programming languages and remains one of the most widely used programming languages today. It's cross-platform, multi-functional, and updates are typically open-source. The language itself is object-oriented, offering you the utmost control over data usage, interface, and resource allocation. If your job involves data, C++ proficiency makes you indispensable.
C++ All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition is your number-one handbook to C++ mastery. Author John Paul Mueller is a recognized authority in the computer industry, and your ultimate guide to C++. Mueller takes you through all things C++, including information relevant to the 2014 update.
- Learn how to work with objects and classes
- Conquer advanced programming and troubleshooting
- Discover how lambda expressions can make your code more concise and readable
- See Standard Library features, such as dynamic arrays, in action
Online resources include source code from examples in the book as well as a C++ GNU compiler. If you need to learn C++, this is the fastest, most effective way to do it. C++ All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition will get you up and running quickly, so you can get to work producing code faster and better than ever.
864 pages; ISBN 9781118823798
, or download in or
Title: C++ All-in-One For Dummies
Author: John Paul Mueller; Jeff Cogswell
Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK, Fourth Edition 2015 US$ 79.95 1283 pages
Programming in Haskell 2007 US$ 52.00 185 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Programming Languages > C++