The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Linux Hardware Handbook, Adobe Reader
Linux Hardware Handbook shows you how to make purchasing and installation decisions concerning hardware for Linux computers. Don't wade through scattered documentation to determine what products work and what products don't--this book provides general guidance and information on what will help you and what to avoid. This book helps you gain a greater understanding of the issues surrounding Linux and make more informed purchase decisions. Get the knowledge you need to decide whether to even attempt installing Linux on a given computer. Topics covered include core systems, storage disks, input/output devices, notebooks, and audio/video cards.
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Operating Systems > UNIX
- Computers > Operating Systems > Linux
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers
- Computers > Peripherals