Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 5 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 5 in 24 Hours is specifically written for the new Flash user. Not a revision of a previous book, Phillip Kerman's book begins by covering the basics of Flash 5, including the use of the drawing tools, basic animation skills such as tweening, and putting together simple movies. In the second part, the book covers the more advanced techniques of Flash, including interface design, interactivity, collecting data, and delivering movies to the Internet. The final part of the book takes the reader further into the practical uses of the Flash medium, and includes chapters on developing animation skills, further uses of bitmap graphics, advanced delivery to the Web with preloaders, using Flash in the design of CD ROMs, and using Flash in conjunction with other applications.
Title: Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 5 in 24 Hours, Adobe Reader
Author: Phillip Kerman
This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...
- Bootstrap in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 27.99
- Unity Game Development in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 35.99
- Big Data Analytics with Microsoft HDInsight in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 35.99
- Swift in 24 Hours, Sams Teach YourselfUS$ 27.99
- Sams Teach Yourself Mod Development for Minecraft in 24 HoursUS$ 27.99