The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Python Developer's Handbook, Adobe Reader
The Python Developer's Handbook is designed to expose experienced developers to Python and its uses. Beginning with a brief introduction to the language and its syntax, the book moves quickly into more advanced programming topics, including embedding Python, network programming, GUI toolkits, JPython, Web development, Python/C API, and more. Python is an interpreted, object-oriented programming language. Its syntax is simple and easy to learn, and it encourages programmers to write and think clearly. The Python Developer's Handbook is carefully written, well-organized introduction to this powerful, fast-growing programming language for experienced developers.
957 pages; ISBN 9780768657357
, or download in
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > C ; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Pseudocode
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages > Python
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Programming > Object Oriented
- Computers > Programming Languages